YouTube video “Nine9 Is Revolutionizing the Entertainment Industry!” has a plethora of information for up and coming models, actors, singers and entertainment. Watching the whole video would be beneficial if you are just starting out. I am going to focus on some of their photo shoot tips today and learn more about Nine9.
Tips for Everyone
• Be on time.
• Bring two extra sets of cloths beyond the shoots requirements, don’t overpack.
• Come with manageable hair and a clean face, no ponytails or any other hair accessory that will crimp your hair.
• No waxing, tanning, or facials the day before the shoot, give your face time to heal.
• Have eyebrows groomed and any unwanted facial hair removed ahead of time.
• Be well rested with a good night’s sleep the day before.
• Drink plenty of water.
• No all white or all black clothing, or anything with logos or that are too busy.
• Shoots take about an hour per outfit. Bring snacks and drinks.
Tips for Guys
• Wear your facial hair the way you normally do, if you want two looks bring a razor.
• Bring belts, ties, and dress socks.
• Don’t shave your chest, use electric groomers.
• If you are doing body shots, bring briefs or boxers.
Tips for Girls
• High heels are a must.
• Bring bags, belts, scarves, etc, and shoes that match your outfits.
• If you wear hair extensions, have them in.
• Bring appropriate undergarments such as strapless bra’s, or nude bra’s and more information click here.
Tips for Kids
• Bring colorful clothing.
• If your child plays a sport or is on a dance team, feel free to bring uniforms, or costumes.
The most important thing for your photo shoot is to have fun! and Nine9’s lacrosse camp.